Bitrot Detector warns you of potentially undesirable changes to your files.
Bitrot Detector 2016.2
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x32, Windows 8, Windows 10,
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 24 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 08 Nov 2016
Last Update: 28 Nov 2016
Bitrot Detector is a Windows utility that...
- Periodically scans your computer's folders (all of them or the ones you select)
- Generates fingerprints for each file's contents
- Detects changes made to your files since the last scan
- Lets you review changed files, and take note of changes that need to be dealt with
- Helps you identify and recover from hard-to-notice data loss
Bitrot Detector works best as a complement to your backup system of choice. Many people only turn to their backups after catastrophic loss (a hard drive crash, losing a computer, etc.) With Bitrot Detector, you can use your backups to undo small losses that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Changes on the new version:
The scanning speed has been greatly improved. Also, Bitrot Detector provides the option of keeping the program from automatically opening itself when logging in to Windows or every 4 hours.
Available Translations: None