Wavepad Music and Audio Editor Free
WavePad Free Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. You can record and edit music, voice, and other audio recordings. With this free software you can cut, copy, and paste parts of recordings.
Wavepad Music and Audio Editor Free 8.02
Add your review!
OS Support: Win2003, Win2000, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, Win7 x32, Windows 8
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 0 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 13 Nov 2018
Last Update: 06 Nov 2018
WavePad is a Free Music and Audio editor for Windows. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction. Wavepad music and Audio Editor Free Features:
* Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
* Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
* Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
* Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
* Load audio files directly from CD and convert to .wav files automatically.
* Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in separate screens.
* Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
Changes on the new version:
Available Translations: None