Map Suite Silverlight Edition 18.104.22.168
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64, Other
Hits: 0 visitors
Price: 4995.00 USD (Buy Now)
Date added: 13 Nov 2017
Last Update: 10 Nov 2014
Map Suite Silverlight Edition is a .NET native GIS software control that lets .NET developers add rich, interactive maps to their Silverlight-based Web applications. Now you can harness the full power of a professional GIS control in the sleek, next-generation interfaces of Microsoft Silverlight. This is not a slimmed-down control -- it's full-featured GIS for Silverlight!
- True .NET native component
- Bring your cutting-edge user interface designs to life with Silverlight
- Fully customizable GIS control packed with professional Mapping features
- Build platform-independent Silverlight applications for the PC and Mac
- Deploy your application anywhere there's Internet access
- Includes dozens of "How Do I?" sample applications with source code in C#
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Map Suite Silverlight Edition supports mouse wheel scrolling, dynamic refreshes, track zooming, animation effects and more, giving your users a visually rich GIS experience on their PC or Mac.
Requires Visual Studio 2008 SP1, Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2008 Express Edition or Visual Studio 2010, plus Silverlight Tools for Visual Studio.
Changes on the new version:
Major upgrade adds native support for KML, S-57, DWG, DXF, GPX and BAS formats, reprojectible base maps (Google/Bing/OSM), built-in weather data and radar layers, COGO (coordinated geometry) functions for civil engineering, magnetic declination, and the new ThinkGeo Product Center application.
Available Translations: None